atom feed34 messages in org.apache.incubator.callback-devRe: Creating repos for core plugins
FromSent OnAttachments
Andrew GrieveFeb 4, 2013 1:44 pm
Brian LeRouxFeb 4, 2013 2:10 pm
Anis KADRIFeb 4, 2013 2:46 pm
JesseFeb 4, 2013 2:53 pm
ShazronFeb 4, 2013 6:44 pm
Andrew GrieveFeb 5, 2013 6:34 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 5, 2013 10:38 am
Becky GibsonFeb 5, 2013 11:40 am
Brian LeRouxFeb 5, 2013 2:13 pm
Andrew GrieveFeb 6, 2013 8:12 am
Becky GibsonFeb 6, 2013 9:00 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 6, 2013 10:16 am
Filip MajFeb 6, 2013 10:18 am
Brian LeRouxFeb 6, 2013 10:41 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 6, 2013 10:48 am
Brian LeRouxFeb 6, 2013 10:58 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 6, 2013 11:23 am
Brian LeRouxFeb 6, 2013 11:41 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 6, 2013 11:51 am
Becky GibsonFeb 6, 2013 12:12 pm
Andrew GrieveFeb 7, 2013 7:36 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 7, 2013 7:44 am
Marcel KinardFeb 7, 2013 10:21 am
Andrew GrieveFeb 7, 2013 11:13 am
Filip MajFeb 7, 2013 12:44 pm
Michael BrooksFeb 7, 2013 4:11 pm
Brian LeRouxFeb 7, 2013 11:40 pm
Marcel KinardFeb 8, 2013 6:52 am
Brian LeRouxFeb 8, 2013 7:10 am
Michal MocnyFeb 8, 2013 7:32 am
Anis KADRIFeb 8, 2013 10:38 am
Filip MajFeb 8, 2013 1:47 pm
Brian LeRouxFeb 9, 2013 4:43 am
ShazronFeb 9, 2013 6:49 pm
Subject:Re: Creating repos for core plugins
From:Becky Gibson (gibs@gmail.com)
Date:Feb 6, 2013 9:00:23 am
List:org.apache.incubator.callback-dev

Yes, I shouldn't have confused the issue about audio and media! I guess I just get annoyed when I go to mobile spec and it is labelled as "audio" :-) We can leave it as cordova-plugin-media so it matches the JS api name. Although, I think we are creating the same type of confusion if we rename capture to media-capture but I don't have a strong opinion on that. Plus, I see we are doing that for acceleration and compass as well. I guess now is as good a time as any to match the W3C names!

Also, where is FileTransfer?